Psychotherapy can help you find strategies for coping with your unique challenges.
Mental health issues have been a recent hot topic all around our country. In fact, the American Psychological Association recently found that more than one quarter of all American adults experience anxiety or depression in a given year. If you have been struggling with anxiety or depression, you are not alone. If you live in the area in or around Sherrills Ford, North Carolina, we want you to know about us here at Renewal Counseling and that we can help with all your psychotherapy needs.
Psychotherapy can be useful in a number of situations, including the following:
- Depression: Don’t let your depression keep you from living a full life.
- Anxiety or Phobias: Our stress management strategies will help you reduce anxiety and deal with phobias more successfully.
- Grief or Loss: Working through grief allows healing to begin.
- Trauma, PTSD and Abuse: Our goal is to provide a safe, neutral space and aim for long-term solutions.
- Disabilities or Illness: A sudden disability or long-term illness can be hard to process. You don’t have to do it alone.
- Relational Concerns
- Other Life Transitions
Psychotherapy can help you find strategies for coping with your unique challenges, whatever they are. It can also be used to work on concerns with taking medication or as part of a treatment plan that includes medication as well. Here at Renewal Counseling, our goal is to open a dialogue with you in a supportive environment that improves your overall health, happiness and quality of life.
If you want to learn more about psychotherapy or if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us today.
At Renewal Counseling, we offer psychotherapy services to residents of Mooresville, Troutman, Davidson, Cornelius, Huntersville, Sherrills Ford, Terrell, Denver, and Lake Norman, North Carolina.